Recruiting CMU Talent
Thank you for exploring recruitment options with Central Michigan University's Career Services Office! We offer a variety of ways to connect your organization with qualified students and alums. Take a moment to review our resources, if you have specific questions you can contact our employer relations team.- Brian Partie, Jr. - Associate Director
- Lynn White - Administrative Support, Recruitment Services
- Diane Prenkert - Administrative Support, Recruitment Services
- Employer Recruitment Policy
- Employer's Guide for creating an internship description
- Employer Internship Toolkit (from Prima Civitas Foundation)
- Employer Guide (describing our services to help you connect with CMU students)
- 3rd Party Recruitment Agreement (required to access Career Central or to post positions)
- Traveling to CMU Career Services (located in Ronan Hall-240; 1175 S. Washington)
Career Services partners with several student organizations and Colleges to sponsor career fairs throughout the year. Use the link below to view upcoming fairs and to register for events.
- Career Fair Information/Registration
Interviewing and Networking with Students
The Career Services staff has the experience necessary to make your visit productive and enjoyable. Interview rooms, meeting rooms, and common spaces are available to accommodate your recruiting needs. We can also facilitate possible classroom and/or student organization presentations to network with students outside a traditional interview. For specific information, please contact any member of the employer relations team.
Posting Vacancies with Career Services
Career Central (eRecruiting) is the online system used to manage vacancies, on-campus interviewing, and career fair registrations/information. Request access to the system to self-manage job, internship or co-op postings or Career Services can post them for you.
- Request access to Career Central (no charge, but Career Services must grant access)
If Career Services posts your vacancies, the following information needs to be e-mailed to complete your request:
- Organization name, location, mailing and/or web address
- Job title
- Experience and educational requirements (preferred majors and/or minors)
- Posting deadline and position starting date
- Contact person's name, title, address, phone and e-mail.